Wednesday, June 2, 2010

slow cow

Oh, i'm desperete for a new Laptop.


This is my current laptop.

Specification


- Toshiba Satellite M50
- Intel Mobile Centrino 1. something Ghz
- 1 GB RAM
- Awfully low spec graphic card.
- 60GB Hard Drive. Yes.
- Very slow to operate especially when photoshop is on.
- Lag
- None operative speakers.



Me likey to have this as a replacement


Specification


- Toshiba Qosmio F60
- Core i3 2.13 Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- 500GB Hard Drive.
- Nvidia GeForce GT 330M
- Packed with full awesomeness.
- Very hot colour



Oh God, please get me a decent, if possible more than 3.5 CGPA for my foundation. I really wanted to get special allowance for laptop though. Uh. I wanted this laptop as soon as possible. Gonna need a faster workhouse for my image processing though. Therefore, Our trimester result please!

p/s: Is it me or the UTP website and elearning is not functional? hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment