Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New, fresh from the Oven of my head

Just a little update.


It has been a while since I posted up about my journey, about myself in this blog. Not because I don't want to, I know there is a lot of fan to this blog :P but because I was saving it for good.





THE LENS THAT WALKS




It's a new blog from me. Well, It's a photoblog, a diary with a lot of photos on it. If you know me well, I love to travel and along the way I'll shoot random things but when I get back and upload the images to my laptop, I seldom does not have a clue on what to do about it. So there you go. A photoblog.

Not to worries, I will still update this Save Internet, Save the World blog. I still wanted to save the internet and the world. lame. Don't forget to visit(by clicking on the text above) and add me as a contact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment