Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday Everyone

Assalamualaikum and very great morning everyone.


Gosh. It has been a while since i did the formal blog introduction. (hehehe. Just feel like it). I know I have been less reproduction this couple of days, I was not busy, but as a matter of fact, I am busy, busy with movies. Ever since I got back, I was very much become a movie pirate. If you know what I means. hehe. But still, Support the Movie Industry! I do to. sometimes.

Talking about movies, I was moved by this one story I had last night. Called the Blindside. Ever heard of it? Well, it is a very nice story though. I was a story of a homeless black child, going to a school with almost all of the school population are white people. And at some time in the movie, one of the white family, The Collins, decided to adopt this black kid. They help him in very much everything until he became one of the top NFL player. Oh. FYI, NFL is that American Football stuff. One more thing that makes this movie a deserved 5-star movie is that, it's based on real story. You know just like 1 litre of tears.




Sandra Bullock rock in this movie :)



Anyway enough with the story, my point is everyone deserve a chance, a chance to be someone although some people disagree, mock, deny your action. I think we all live in a society where people have this expectation of life. Be a Doctor. Life is easier. Be a pilot. Be a dentist. The income are good. They all always had this mindset when clearly it doesn't usually happen that way. Sometimes. Heck, some doesn't even really know what they want and just moving on with the mindset of them and also the people around them.

I'm not saying about career or stuff but more to Life. Decision making. Don't do it because that what people always do. Do it because you think it was a right decision for you or the party.


****

It is still early in the morning. I usually go back to sleep right away after Subuh prayer but today I have to met my friend in KLCC. And then I wanted to get something at Sunway Pyramid as well. Damn. I miss my friends. Seriously I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO UTP!


No comments:

Post a Comment