Thursday, November 26, 2009

GUESS WHAT?

THIS IS THE 100 POST!
Yeppi!! Finally, the 100 post mark has been successfully achieved! Anyway, just dropping by to wish you all,




SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!!!


Look back at all those thing you have sacrificed over the year. Me? Pretty much, I have sacrifice my money, a lot of them actually(sacrifice point= negative). Sacrifice to leave home to further my study?(sacrifice point= positive). Sacrifice my time(sacrifice point = balance). What else? hmmmm.. sacrifice friendship?(sacrifice point= negative) Looks like I was sacrifice for the bad things. Oh NO! Got to change this alright. No more useless sacrifice :)
****

Comic Fiesta is coming back and this time, it's at Sunway Pyramid Convention again, just like last time :) happy happy. Honestly I'm not sure whether I'll be attending the event or not, but maybe, just maybe, if my friends happen to have free time. Now I can shop for more kawaii stuff! heheeee :E



Promo video for CF :)) super exicted


That's all for now, again this is the 100 post!!!! Weee~~

2 comments:

  1. haha... selamat hari raya aidiladha~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jom buat gath lagi!

    tapi aku dah tak join dah kot gath gforum.. hehe.. ex-member je.. jarang masuk situ dah..

    ape2pun.. jom jumpe kat situ!

    (kau tak pegi gempak punye event ke hari tuh?)

    ReplyDelete