Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hey you!





Just now I have realized. How stupid I have been after all this year. Seriously environment does affect how you look at things, and it does affect me. Now I'm really regretting taking that action. It looks utterly stupid. Maybe when everyone started to have 'one', I was also caught in the environment.

Honestly if I would turn back time, I will kill my old me, but we all know that going back to the past is impossible, not without a black hole.( at least what that they physicist think off.) Enough of the boring talk! I'm going to change.

You know what? I have to change my perspective on things. Take it slow. I mean REAL slow. I'm not giving up. Not just yet.

So.....

1 comment:

  1. yes. don't give up.
    you can do it.
    just believe in yourself.
    n_n

    ReplyDelete