Sunday, January 15, 2012

Short while

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


In about 7 hours or so I'll be on my way to Langkawi so i decided why not i take a short time to write something before I'm off.

Well, this going to be my second time in Langkawi Island, The first time was during LIMA2011. Despite having the luxury time of about a month in this beautiful island, the jewellery of Kedah, sadly i still didn't have much time to enjoy the places. Oh and yeah, this time it's holiday time. It's a prize for our hardwork for getting second runner up in Robocon 2011 competition that was held in Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia, Nilai, early July last year. Well, more like we use half of the money prize. hehe

So for this time around i really wanted to go to the cable car. Like seriously. Last time me, Haswan and ajieb went there but sadly it was already 7 p.m. and the good scenery was all gone and it will be a waste to get up at that time. But we still have picture :p

Underwater world. I can't remember the last time I went to see a big Aquarium. Maybe in my early days but i can't seem to remember any of it.

Kuah Town. Well, I've been there several time before but that was for only a casual walk. a timed casual walk. Didn't have the luxury to walk around, taking our time, enjoying the view, the town, the people. Ah.


And that's about it. I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning. Unlike before, we only have enough budget to get on ferry(instead of the Airplane ;p) Just hope that i woke up early so i won't miss the bus eyy??

No comments:

Post a Comment