Thursday, August 16, 2012

It went better than expected.

Alhamdulillah, I've managed to overcome one of the most hectic, most tiring, most difficult week I've experienced in my life in UTP. 2 Test, Project reports, and 3 presentation. All in 2 days time. It's crazy. Trust me. Even up to this point, i haven't had my sleep yet. And last time i slept was yesterday evening. I woke up few minutes before breaking fast. and breaking fast is no longer than an hour from now.

Anyyyyyyyway, gonna be heading home ETD about 10 p.m tonight, then after settling for some time, will continue on to my father hometown at Jertih, Terengganu. Hope the road is not busy and jammed, so that we can arrive around noon. Just nice for a nice evening nap with the Kampung environment. hehe

Wish me a safe journey, home and back. May the Almighty blessed this journey. (i wish the same for you too. )

Now that i have some space to breathe, let's turn that Raya Song already!!


No comments:

Post a Comment