Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love





Today, I really have the fullest of my self. Going out, have some fun, laughing out loud, talking secrets, we're just like girls really, no offense. Nothing can describe my feeling right now but a song I just discovered.


sixpence none the richer -Kiss me




Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

[Chorus:]
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

[Chorus (repeat)]



Thanks people for caring and those powder and i-don't-know-what-else-you guys put in the water!! Seriously I'll remember about the payback :p


p/s: Nazrin, sadly you're not the one who wishes me first. Aha

p/s: Around the campus midnight tour was great. Thanks!

p/s: Never expected that. Thanks for the call yea =)

3 comments:

  1. love this song larr

    try to listen to
    new found glory

    new arrangements

    co0o0ol..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. new arrangement?? x jmpe pon...

    btw thanks for the call =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay


    welcome welcome

    hahha


    da tua, kayy igt tuh! hehhe

    ReplyDelete