Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Wanna


Take, everything that I know you'll break,
And I give my life away
So far for you
But can you hear me say
Don’t throw me away
There’s no way out




Wuh. Finals is history. Bye bye pre-calculus. Sadly to say i'm gonna miss you badly. Mainly because it much easier than calculus. Test was ass-kicking! Pre-calculus like always never been VERY VERY EASIER! - sarcastic mode- Other test was quite okay, quite confident on some subject but then, hoping for the best for all.


Forget about the test already, time for some fun y'all !!!!! Currently packing all the stuff, not to mention books that needed to be place somewhere out of reach. Had enough of books for now okayy. Thanks.

One




Ahhh. the relief. At least for now. It seems that one out of three semester of foundation in UTP has gone. Seriously lots of things have gone this semester. Both good and bad, lost my camera and few valuables, had the first birthday celebration-hostel style, playing kite, drama, huh. A lot I have been through. It was a fun journey really.


Better get my stuff packed now. Can't wait for the break though. I'm so in a good mood =)



Until Then.

1 comment: