Monday, May 4, 2009

TAHNIAH !!!

TAHNIAH !!

ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA MENDAPAT TEMPAT KE ASASI KEJURUTERAAN UiTM KERANA ANDA TELAH 'SCREW UP' SEMASA PEMILIHAN JURUSAN UPU.

TAHNIAH !!

ANDA AKAN KE KOLEJ MATRIKULASI MELAKA JIKA ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA MENDAPAT TAWARAN BIASISWA UNIVERSITY TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS ATAU BIASISWA PILN DARI PIHAK MARA.

oh gosh~
i just recieved this few days ago, and im dying not to go to matrix.

Yeah, i screw up with the choice of UPU. I really want to take diploma probably because im a slow learner (and i want to enjoy me university life moar), but if UiTM doesnt offer 'shorcut'(take diploma 3 years,degree time cut to half) for my degree,then it gonna be troublesome. Yeah REALLY! 7 years just to finish my degree against normal 5 years if i finished my degree by taking matrix.

Now my parents really pushing me to go to matrix.no daddy, I rather go kindergarden then having a school life for one more year..arghhhh.

Anyway, the sponsorship result for UTP will be out this Friday(why it has to be this late??)
Im really hoping i get the offer. Please! Im dying right here!!

The scholarship from MARA for PILN will be out somewhere in third week of may.

So basically, now i have to prepare to go to kolej matrikulasi melaka if

1. I dont have a chance to change my course from diploma kejuruteraan mekanikal to asasi kejuruteraan

2. I dont get scholarship form PETRONAS

3. no scholarship from MARA for PILN

suck to be me.huhuhuhuhu.

until then~

No comments:

Post a Comment