Saturday, September 17, 2011

Holiday day 1

Assalamualaikum n hi.

Happy holiday to my fellow UTPian. and for the rest, happy weekend. And it is still not to late to wish, happy Malaysia day, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims.

So, What's up?

4 month of holiday just started today. Feelings? Cannot be expressed with word. Although it is a little bit sad to leave all of my friends, atleast now i can have more time chilling out with the family. And it has been a really long time since i've stayed home.

So, What's next?

First things that will cross anyone right mind when they heard of 4 month holiday must be work. Getting a job. Having no job for 4 month will make you very very bored. Trust me, i've been there. Almost. I do have plans to work but that's not going to be real. Not for now. Because now i need to manage everything first. My schedule, my workout, everything. But if i'm going to be in holiday this long, trust me, i'll look for job.

So wish me luck to manage everything. I promise to upgrade this blog, improve it in any way i could. and i seriously need to lit back that old flame for blogging, as well as other hobbies.

Until then guys :D,

Hoi hoi.(Mi Ho representation)

No comments:

Post a Comment