Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday blues

Assalamualaikum and Hello.


Thank God, the most busiest day of the week has finally ended. It's Wednesday now, and the pressure began to falls down like leaves in a spring season. or is it winter? lol.

I believe this week is the start of the Tests since it's going to be mid-semester break soon. Well although it is called break, i don't see it that way since it only last for 4 days. I repeat, FOUR. It's more like a weekend gate away. Nevertheless, i'm going to enjoy this holiday fully.

Like mention before, this weekend there will be FESCO. Kinda excited since i (might) already secured a photo pass for the event. That means I can freely go and shoot the event without any obstacle from the comittee. Horrah!

One the side note, i'm doing all fine. I'm keeping my esteem high up since next week is the 'holiday' we all been waiting for. Not feeling like sleeping today. I don't know why, i just don't(despite yawning few times when writing this post.) Meh, i might study up a little since next week I have another test. Vector calculus test.

Ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment