Sunday, March 6, 2011

dose of caffeine

Assalamualaikum and Hye!

6 March of 2011. Approximately 3 more days before mid-semester break begin. Now its 4.30 a.m in the morning and I, like always can't sleep due to influence of caffeine. Yup. After a long hour in lab during the morning, a short nap in the evening, the colourful FESCO and hours of vector calculus, here I am, drifting away from my to-do-list. I just in a mood to write something.

but unfortunately the mood disappear right away like water on a hot metal surface. Evaporating soon as contact. And by the time i write up to this line, it's already 7 a.m. Yeah, i survived through the rough night. Now my body will think it's already morning and it's okay for not getting a sleep.

Oh yeah, will be fishing with friends right after breakfast. I know i know, i have been obsessed a little with fishing. Just a little.

Anyhow, with two more test which is Vector Calculus and Database Programming next week, wish me luck! and hope for great result ;) Until then.

p/s: look out for FESCO post on the other blog soon :) stay tuned.