Saturday, February 26, 2011

Coffee and test pad.

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

How's life? Great? Well good for you! Thank God, my life have been to it's original course. Atleast that's what i thought.

Currently busy studying. Yes. Wow. Never expect to hear that word from me huh? Well, its the ugly truth. I'm studying. Hell, i dont want to repeat the same mistake of not getting high mark for Test and only depending on final exam. *yea*

Extra curricular wise, the progress of my team robots slows down since it it very much almost completed. *Thank God*. Oh, next week there will be FESCO again, here in this very university. I kinda looking forward for it as, my last experience with it is quite delightful.(Those time are my early time of photography. Good times.)

From Save the Internet , Save the world

Previous year FESCO.



Another two week going to be my mid semester break. Horraaaahhhhh? Not so. The holiday begins on Wednesday and ends on Sunday. *Bummer* Well, i guess i'm not in a good term with long period holiday.

Tech update - Will be upgrading my current 2.1 Speaker system, The legendary(not so) Sonic Gear 3nity. Not sure of what brand next, but definitely something better than the previous
system.


From Save the Internet , Save the world

The 1 year old buddy.


Oh yeah, and i'm currently addicted for a new headset. The Razer Orca. The colour alone gave great impression of the gear. DO WANT!


I love em poison green. *dead*

now i need Moneh! Moneh moneh where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment