Monday, February 14, 2011

12 Rabiulawal

Assalamualaiku and Hello!

It's been a while since the last post. Hell, to make this post i need three days just to write one line. I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, i have lost interest in blogging. Naaaah! Kidding. I'm not going to gave up easily.

Sorry this post going to be a little emotional. It's have been pretty clumsy week last week. There's the story of me running a way from technician,then my one and only precious handphone dies one me, and then worst to come, my bank card fails and left me with no money.

Honestly i feel really down right now. It's like looking for a wire in a mess of tangling wire... It doesn't felt good at all. Maybe it is me, maybe because i have been neglecting my duties, maybe i have been less aware of the surroundings, or maybe i just need a better time management skills.

O' Allah, give me strength to overcome this problem, give me guidance,give me help through this time of sorrow.

*****

Today is Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h birthday. Although it has been a while since i join marching around the mosque/ school area, i really miss those time i had during school life. I was really enjoying my time, marching, peace upon Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. Although it is not really a way to celebrate Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h birthday, but to me it has some meaning in it.

As today let us gather to the nearest Mosque, pray in jemaah, and recite many selawat to his Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. But not just today, but day to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment