Friday, March 26, 2010

piece of puzzle

It's been a while since i get ambitious, serious, more focus in what i do. I miss this feeling. It makes me want to kick everyone brilliant arse who got better result in everything especially exams. I indeed acknowledge the fact that i am not born genius like some of my friends. I know even though i work hard enough to make my result better, it won't NEVER be better than some of my friends. But now i realize something i should have realize before.





"IT'S NOT THE MARKS THAT IMPORTANT, BUT THE HARDSHIP IN OBTAINING THE RESULT IS WHAT IMPORTANT THE MOST"





After almost a year living a university life, i knew i wont, even with all this strategic plans to maximize time my studies, even with all the effort, there will always some one better than you. No matter what.

Therefore i decided, not to race in the "who-got-the-highest-marks-thon" against my clique but instead, with myself. To improve my marks each time. Beating my old self is what important. That way i can be proud of myself better, without comparing result with my dear friends. And because of that, i will change. For good insyaallah.

but still. In the end of the day what matters to the university, lecturer, scholarships is the value of the result. Not the typical hardship. No need to pretend. It is the truth. But still, to me i will depend more on the hardship rather than the marks itself. Say what you want but that is my new principle. Get over it already.


Foundation going to be over soon enough. Time to kick some arse. Exams arse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment