Tuesday, May 24, 2011

(Challenges: Running) Current PR (i guess)

*PR - Personal Record

So i just get back from a morning jog. Despite still not able to acquired a multipurpose GPS watch yet, today i have made an approximation about my distance, time and also my average jogging speed. I might be including a heart rate or bpm later on( since i forgotten how to.)\

So this morning, approximately i have done 4km in 45 minutes. I'm not sure if that is my personal best since i did injured my left knees a little while working out yesterday. But nevertheless, this is my first recording of my time and distance. Overall, i managed to maintain my speed and only stop jogging for 2 or maybe 3 short stop.

4km in 45 minutes with an average speed of 1.48 m/s. Until i get a better and more precise tools to measure all the stats, i'm gonna do it manually.

One step closer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment