Tuesday, September 11, 2012

4 month break begins.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Today, I officially started my 4 month semester holiday. After a tiring 9 month of studying, working, and embracing the difficult life of  a student, now i'm back home, returning from a busy university student to a mere teenager.

Not much was in the future plan really. But for now, i'll have my rest until this end of the month. Finishing all the task given and reorganizing my messed up life. Starting for my laptop, email, my stuff, everything! Everything must undergo some changes when this break ends.

I hope you guys will enjoy this last long holiday before our graduation. To those who have pre internship lays ahead, good luck and try to learn as much as possible from it. and to the rest who have no plan like mine, Enjoy!

p/s: Wondering what will happen after this 4 months. hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment