Monday, January 3, 2011

Start with a kick!!!!

From Save the Internet , Save the world


the epic fail of 2010. Wait, it's already 2011. Well, maybe not a firework but a post will do ;)

* * * * * * *

As far as i'm concern this is the first 'published' post for the year 2011. HORRAAHH :D

Well, after reading back all those sh*t i mean post of year 2010, I guess, and I have decided, the blog will return to English language. HORAAAH AGAIN :D

Happy? No happy? Awww. Come on guys, I know my writing in English is so much fun to read WRIGHTT??? NOT WRIGHT??? awh come onnn you guys.

This will be one of the many upgrade that I will introduce to you guys for this year. A new layout is a must, a new blog? Meh. Not interested. I have grown up to be quite a busy man lately. Yeah. Busy sleeping. Oh yeah, don't forget to VISIT a blog specifically for my photography artwork with collaboration with my other photographic friends here:



With that I ends my first post of year 2010. I mean 2011.


* * * * * * *


Let's start 2011 with a KICKK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment