Saturday, July 28, 2012

The art of studying

Despite having being though how to learn, how to study way back before primary school, or even kindergarten, not until adolescence that people started to learn, how their study style is.



As for me, i still didn't find the most suitable study method. Sort of. I discovered that for myself to memorize things faster, i need a comfy area with minimum sound. So that i can hear what i read. And that really improves my memorizing capacity. 

Different for problem solving/ calculation. I need some music to keep the energy going. So it's normal for me to be unaware of the surrounding when im doing math problem. Especially one's which i don't understand at all.

Actually im on my way studying but because i was too bored, or maybe too lazy, i haven't been doing anything for the past 2 hours. hahaha. Silly me.

Alright, better get back to 'studying'. if you know what i mean.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment