Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yup, now i remember what i'm suppose to write on a post previously.


.....
(badum tsss..)
.....


My 2012 wish list!!!!!!



- A new mp3 player. Since my previously owned mp3 player, the charger went missing and nowhere to be found. Then the ipod shuffle that i borrowed from my lil sister, well, she claimed it back, so i'm left with nothing other than my hand phone to do all the music playing.


- Then there's a new headphones. Yada yada, my poisonous green headphone from Razer were a little broken, and quite annoying to repair, so i decided, i'll go for another new one. hehe.

- A transportation. 2 wheels. But i'm not sure to choose whether a highly spec mountain bike, or a 250cc motorcycle. Yes, there is a clear difference between both, but i prefer to get my hands on only one of em. Maybe both later when i owns a career to myself, but for now, only one. Maybe time will tell.

- A new shoes. I have many shoes, although not to the level of girls of course, but i don't know why i still need a new one. Maybe because i get bored having only 2 or 3 colors of shoes probably?

- A new watch. Maybe not a GPS watch, but rather a chronograph like watch. Recently i'm kinda in love with Hi tech watches likes the Bell&Ross, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Tissot. But with my kind of 'salary' no way i can get those watches. But still, if possible i wanted a new one ;p



BUT.



Despite having wanted each and every items i 've mention, no way i can acquire all of them. Maybe majority of em, but Insyaallah if you really want it, you have to fight for it, save money for it. Then with that effort you will be able to get what you want.

1 comment:

  1. hope u get what u wish for..lol..happy new year and have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete